Update to 0.9.92
There is still some work ahead for 1.0 but progress is good and the platform seems to be surprisingly stable.
Last week I had to disable tmpfs on the main tinderbox backend because of an bug in tmpfs that blocked unmounting and required me to reboot the machine every few days. Building is a bit slower now but it's stable. I will have a second look at that bug once I find time for it.
The GCC-4.5 buildgroup was replaced with an experimental GCC-4.6 buildgroup that isn't activated yet because it usually needs some hand holding every few days. I will finish that soon and activate it once it's ready.
Here is what the latest update includes:
- EMail notification
- User preferences for workdir download and email notification
- Archive improvements (pagination, user filter, queued builds)
- Trac: revision needs to be a valid number
- Trac: portname needs to be valid
- rpdd: reduce lock contention